INSTITUTE OF MOTION LEVEL 1 MENTORSHIP
Posted: Jul 02 2014
The Institute of Motion (IoM) Level 1 Mentorship with Michol Dalcourt and Pete McCall will be held in Sydney at Brighton Le Sands from 11th - 13th November 2014. During your time with the faculty you will learn some key aspects as well as network with some of the best in the industry.
Apply IoM Program Design - Learn the 6 Steps of IoM Program Design, the tool kit you need to use the IoM Methodology.
- Become Adept at Assessments with Cutting Edge Kinesio Capture Technology on your NEW iPad.
- Master IoM’s Coaching Model, error detection other screening and assessment tools with Spark Motion loaded on your new iPad (optional inclusion with the price of mentorship).
- We teach you to use the technology as well as the science to interpret the measurement and assessments.
3 Full Days learning from IoM Director and industry leading expert in human movement and performance Michol Dalcourt, inventor of ViPR & co-Founder of PTA Global
- iPad 2 loaded with Kinesio Capture and 3 month FREE subscription
- IoM App for free updated IoM info on the go
- Training on IoM Methodology, IoM Program Design, Kinesio Capture
- Dinner from fresh local restaurants in beautiful, Brisbane Australia
- Morning workouts, ViPR sessions
- IoM bag and T-shirt
Return to your clients/athletes with cutting edge assessment tools from Spark Motion armed with the latest movement science taught by industry-leading expert Michol Dalcourt and the IoM Master Trainer team; stay up to date with IoM free educational offerings through the IoM Mobile App
What is Spark Motion (formerly Kinesio Capture) movement assessment software? Watch this video
Come for education, surf, sun and wonderful camaraderie with fellow fitness professionals...
Derek Price from the IoM Faculty team demonstrates the Frontal Plane Swing