ViPR™ Training Essentials
When registering for the LMT 2 the LMT 1 course is included.
Fitness Australia Accredited for 9 CEC's. This course is an intermediate-level seminar that builds on to the ViPR Training Fundamentals concepts and drills of Loaded Movement Training.
The ViPR™ Training Essentials course is ideally suited for any ViPR Trainer serious about delivering quality Loaded Movement Training experiences.
The ViPR Training Essentials will help you to learn how to enhance the understanding of the ViPR methodology, program design and implementation, and how to progress their skills while training others in advanced ViPR drills and workouts. Participants are requested to remain heavily engaged, with each participant leading individual and small group training sessions, and classroom sessions will be discussion based. Peers and instructors will provide feedback and evaluation throughout the duration of the course.
- Demonstrate essential knowledge of LMT with ViPR
- Identify movement postures at major structural complexes
- Define effective methods for guiding the body to greater movement ability using ViPR programming
- Exhibit and appraise essential qualities of an effective ViPR trainer
- Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectiveness
Pre requisite ViPR Training Fundamentals - LMT 1 (Free Course with LMT 2)
***You must have a Certificate III in Fitness with the specialisation of Gym Instruction and/or Group Instructor to attain Fitness Australia CECs - 9