The Roll Model Book
The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body
Jill Miller is the creator of Yoga Tune Up, a fitness therapy that combines conscious corrective exercise with precise self-myofascial release using therapy balls.
The Roll Model Method transform lives. In a little as 5 minutes a day, you can repair restore, and revitalize your body from the inside out.
The Roll Model Book contains:
- Targeted rolling routines to relieve pain, alleviate anciety, and improve your mobility, posture, and performance
- Self-treatment strategies for the entire body, including the next, jaw, shoulders, lower back, hips, hands, and feet, as well as pain-generating "body blind spots" like the diaphragm, psoas, and pelvic floor
- Stories of real Roll Models who have liberated themselves from chronic pain, avoided surgery, eliminated costly medications, and healed from emotional and physical trauma
- User-friendly explanations of the science of pain and how to use the Roll Model Method to effect lifelong change
- Breathing strategies that reduce stress, increase energy, and balance your nervous system
- The keys to releasing pain and dysfunction from major myofascial hotspots
- Inspiration and motivation to help you progressively remodel your body from the inside out