Band-ITS Upper Limb Kit
Band-ITS is a simple and yet fully independent resistance training tool, requiring no extra adjuncts or tether points to use it. It can be used by any age, any fitness level (Elite to Rehab), anywhere, or with anyone.
Bands-ITS is designed to benefit every individual from the elite athlete through to early level injury rehab helping you to find the edge and achieve your personal goals.
Band-ITS Benefits for you:
- Strengthen and stabilise the lower limbs with special focus on hips, pelvis and core.
- Maximise jump height and stride length for running
- Accentuate dynamic flexibility
- Strengthen high kicks and leaps
- Improve confidence in balance and stability
- Find your winning streak in the next athletics carnival or dance festival
Band-ITS Training benefits:
- 3D movement ability and variation with position in space.
- Incorporate Band-ITS into your current fitness program, enhance your performance without increasing training time or adding extra sessions to your current schedule.
- Resistance can be applied in gravity neutral positions to assist in training rotation.
- Instant results felt from neuromuscular upregulation.
Band-ITS has already achieved great results with:
- Barre classes; the upper limb kit is ideal for adding graded resistance, and attaches safely to the Barre.
- Pilates mat classes; the ease of leg attachment means resistance can be used in all positions from prone to standing to training the hip and pelvis.
- Personal training; full body training programme both in and outdoors with affordable home rehab carryover for more sessions during the week.
- Dance physiotherapy; improving pelvic and hip control and achieving higher retire and développé.
- Soccer; use in training sessions and pre-game to improve kick strength and running power.
If interested in courses, please visit Pro-Align website.
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
Our policy lasts 14 days. If you are not completely satisfied during this time with your order, you may return the unused items from the date of the invoice for a full refund.
If 14 days has gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods such as:
- Gift cards
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Downloadable software products
- All CD’S, DVD, videos, and printed materials such as manuals, flash cards, charts, etc.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
must be accompanied with an authorisation number, obtainable through Perform Better AU.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please check your bank account first.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Sale items apply the same as new products unless it is a clearance item or the item is damaged.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
These items can only be replace if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: P O Box 1586, Carindale, QLD, 4152, Australia.
To return your product, it must be accompanied with an authorisation number, obtainable through Perform Better AU. Your product can then be shipped to:
P O Box 1586, Carindale, QLD, 4152, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the product is faulty. A restocking fee will apply. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery