BOSU® DVD Crush It
Crush It is a workout for you, your clients and your athletes, and it will test your strength, weaknesses and your limits!
Compete against yourself and rate your athletic skill in the areas of balance, agility, core, cardio and strength. Learn drills to improve your athletic ability in a focused area of fitness, and then assess your skills in that same fitness category with a measurable challenge.
Learn how the challenges and drills can be integrated into goal specific workouts for all fitness levels. Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level?
BOSU® Crush It is designed to give fitness professionals:
- 6 sets of drills and challenges that focus on balance, core, upper and lower body strength, cardio and agility
- 3 unique drills in each fitness category to train that component of fitness followed by a fun challenge to self-test that same component
- Progressions and regressions to make each exercise appropriate for a variety of fitness levels
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each drill and challenge
- A bonus “Balance Challenge Variables” tutorial to expand the options for every drill
- Approximate running time: 54 minutes
- Equipment: BOSU® Balance Trainer, BOSU® Ballast® Ball, BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball - 4 lb.
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery