BOSU® DVD Double Up Double Down
Are you ready to double the intensity, double the interaction, double the results and double the FUN? BOSU® DVD Double Up Double Down will teach you brand new drills, skills and sequences using two BOSU® Balance Trainers, not just one!
Learn how to exponentially expand the utility of BOSU training simply by doubling down, and walk away with exciting ideas for solo drills, partner drills and team drills that can be used in group fitness, personal training, boot camp, kid’s programs, circuit training and sport conditioning. Guaranteed to inspire you to BOSU like never before!
BOSU® DVD Double Up Double Down is designed to give fitness professionals:
- 15 drills that focus on a variety of athletic and fitness benefits, including cardio,strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, reaction and agility
- Several progressions and regressions of each drill for variety and appropriateness for clients of different fitness and skill levels
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each drill
- A bonus “Balance Challenge Variables” tutorial to expand the options for every drill
- Approximate running time: 40 minutes
- Equipment: 2 BOSU® Balance Trainers
Led by Jay Blahnik
Featuring Julz Arney & Amy Dixon
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery