BOSU® DVD HIIT Extreme
Intense, focused, efficient, challenging, rewarding, and jam packed with action from start to finish. Learn the science of high intensity interval training and its application to both fitness and sport.
Take home a variety of short, plug-n-play high intensity interval sequences that are realistic for both high level athletes and mere mortals, and are guaranteed to raise your heart rate, fitness level, calorie expenditure and the FUN factor!
BOSU® HIIT Extreme is designed to give fitness professionals:
- 4 unique Rolling Interval sequences to improve aerobic power up to lactate threshold and build an interval foundation
- 4 Surge Interval progressions to improve steady state max at lactate threshold, resulting in an ability to work at a higher percentage of VO2 max and lactate threshold
- 16 Short Burst Interval sets to improve power above lactate threshold and at VO2 max with all out efforts
- Progressions and regressions to make each exercise or sequence appropriate for a variety of fitness levels
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each exercise or sequence
- A bonus “Balance Challenge Variables” tutorial to expand the options for every drill
- Approximate running time: 52 minutes
- Equipment: BOSU® Balance Trainer, BOSU® Ballast® Ball, BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball - 4 lbs.
Led by Keli Roberts
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
Our policy lasts 14 days. If you are not completely satisfied during this time with your order, you may return the unused items from the date of the invoice for a full refund.
If 14 days has gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods such as:
- Gift cards
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Downloadable software products
- All CD’S, DVD, videos, and printed materials such as manuals, flash cards, charts, etc.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
must be accompanied with an authorisation number, obtainable through Perform Better AU.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please check your bank account first.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Sale items apply the same as new products unless it is a clearance item or the item is damaged.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
These items can only be replace if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: P O Box 1586, Carindale, QLD, 4152, Australia.
To return your product, it must be accompanied with an authorisation number, obtainable through Perform Better AU. Your product can then be shipped to:
P O Box 1586, Carindale, QLD, 4152, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item unless the product is faulty. A restocking fee will apply. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery