BOSU® DVD HIIT Extreme
Intense, focused, efficient, challenging, rewarding, and jam packed with action from start to finish. Learn the science of high intensity interval training and its application to both fitness and sport.
Take home a variety of short, plug-n-play high intensity interval sequences that are realistic for both high level athletes and mere mortals, and are guaranteed to raise your heart rate, fitness level, calorie expenditure and the FUN factor!
BOSU® HIIT Extreme is designed to give fitness professionals:
- 4 unique Rolling Interval sequences to improve aerobic power up to lactate threshold and build an interval foundation
- 4 Surge Interval progressions to improve steady state max at lactate threshold, resulting in an ability to work at a higher percentage of VO2 max and lactate threshold
- 16 Short Burst Interval sets to improve power above lactate threshold and at VO2 max with all out efforts
- Progressions and regressions to make each exercise or sequence appropriate for a variety of fitness levels
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each exercise or sequence
- A bonus “Balance Challenge Variables” tutorial to expand the options for every drill
- Approximate running time: 52 minutes
- Equipment: BOSU® Balance Trainer, BOSU® Ballast® Ball, BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball - 4 lbs.
Led by Keli Roberts
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery