BOSU® DVD Strong and Stretched
Strong + Stretched highlights all the incredible ways the BOSU® Balance Trainer adds challenges to both strength and flexibility workouts.
First, you will learn athletic, total body sequences that are designed to functionally strengthen the body from head to toe, and can be used in any type of strength, sculpt or conditioning workouts. Then, you will learn a variety of yoga-inspired stretch sequences that utilize the BOSU to make easy stretches more challenging, and tough stretches easier to do!
These sequences can be used individually for short and sweet cool-down routines, or connected together for full-length stretch workouts. Don't miss this chance to get the best of both worlds!
BOSU® Strong + Stretched is designed to give fitness professionals:
- 7 “Strong” sequences designed to improve total body strength and endurance
- 5 “Stretched” sequences to help improve mobility, flexibility and balance
- Progressions and regressions to make each exercise and stretch appropriate for a variety of fitness levels
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each sequence
- A bonus “Balance Challenge Variables” tutorial to expand the options for every exercise and stretch
- Approximate running time: 68 minutes
- Equipment: BOSU® Balance Trainer, BOSU® Soft Fitness Ball - 4 lbs., Yoga Mat (optional)
Led by Julz Arney & Amy Dixon
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery