EBFA - Movement From The Ground Up
The decision to become an EBFA Barefoot Trainer is the first step towards joining the community of in-demand health and fitness professionals from around the world who have a solid understanding of foot function and barefoot science.
Athletic Trainers - EBFA foot and barefoot education programs are designed to present the latest research as it relates to restoring foot function, corrective exercises and athletic performance. With no established guidelines on barefoot training protocol, this is the only workshop that will fully prepare athletic trainers to better integrate barefoot training and foot fitness into their athlete's programming.
Benefits of becoming a Barefoot Training Specialist®
• Get access to the Evidence Based Fitness Academy Online Portal for the latest in barefoot training research, barefoot exercises and articles to further build your barefoot training knowledge.
• Get 15% off all future EBFA products and education
By attending this workshop you will explore and understand how to prep the body for movement by tapping into the nervous system with barefoot science, foot to core sequencing and reflexive stability.
Learn concepts including:
• Small nerve proprioception training
• Innate loading response
• Muscle tuning
• The catapult effect and energy transfer
Day 1 -
- Review From the Ground Up Stability. Introduce 1st Ray Stability & Great Toe Mobility. Introduce Forefoot to Rearfoot Relationship
- Advanced Foot Assessment Techniques
- Review Fascial Lines and Fascial Tensioning, Spiral Line, Lateral Line, Deep Front Line
- Review From the Ground Up Efficiency and the Gait Cycle
- Innate Loading Response, Fascial Elasticity, Muscle Tuning Theory and Pre-Activation Training
- Advance barefoot science programming and case studies
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery