Movement Restoration Coach Virtual
Preparation and Recovery systems is the foundation for all coaches wanting to integrate effective and scientifically backed warm-up and cool down protocols into exercise based sessions.
Specifically designed to provide a personalised and customised approach to the preparation and recovery phases for 1 on 1 training; small group training or team training.
This incredible program is designed to give coaches a comprehensive and structured plan in the design and delivery of preparation and recovery protocols for a variety of sessions such as functional training circuits, strength programs, outdoor or indoor group training.
If YOU ARE A TRAINER OR COACH WANTING TO INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE SO YOU CAN MAXIMISE THE IMPACT YOU HAVE ON YOUR CLIENTS?
If that’s the case, then the Movement Restoration Coach Virtual is the right fit for you
“In this comprehensive, home learning package for the passionate modern Personal Trainer, we have combined the FTI’s thorough Movement Preparation & Recovery module, and added to that three (3) of Rehab Trainer’s most popular beginner courses (Fx, Express and Essentials) to ensure you become a movement restoration coach who deeply understands and is confident to minimise injury in your client community!” You will learn:
- Strategies to retain and keep your clients optimal
- Design a preparation based program
- Design a recovery based program
- Learn and apply rehab protocols to add injury prevention into your coaching practice
- Be equipped with the rehab assessment tools via the Injury prevention kit
1. THE FTI EDUCATION PLATFORM MODULES COVERING:
- Movement preparation
- Recovery training
- Injury prevention kit
- Corrective content covering lower limb; upper limb and spine
- Hours and hours of professionally shot instructional videos, manuals and templates
2. LIVE STREAMED VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS
- Learn direct form our world class education faculty
- You will go through 6 live virtual workshops covering:
- Preparation systems
- Recovery systems
- Assessment systems
- Corrective systems covering: Lower limb; Upper limb and spine