Functional Movement Screening Kit
Looking at purchasing the Functional Movement Screening Kit (FMS)? This tool is designed to identify physical imbalances through a series of Functional Movement Patterns. It also provides a simple grading system to assess athlete/patient movement.
- Functional Movement Screen Tests include Deep Squat, Hurdle Step, In-Line Lunge, Shoulder Mobility, Active Straight Leg Raise, Trunk Stability Push-Up, and Rotary Stability.
- Exercises are prescribed based on test results to correct weakness or imbalance.
- Lightweight, self-contained Test Kit includes measuring device, hurdle and measuring stick.
- The Test Kit Only option does not include a DVD, manual, or software.
- The test kit with the DVD set includes Functional Movement Screen Video, Core Training Solutions Video, CD-Rom and Manual by Gray Cook, PT.
- The wooden test kit is made of Bamboo and has a urethane coating for added durability. It also comes with the Travel Bag to store and carry your kit
The FMS Kit is calibrated using the metric measuring system.
Purchase the FMS Kit and receive the MCS Slide Box FREE.
For more information on the Slide Box click here.
It is our guarantee that every interaction you have with Perform Better Australia will be towards supporting you. As a fitness pro or Allied Health Professional,
trainer, coach, educator or fitness enthusiast, you are important and meeting your needs for innovative fitness equipment and CEC accredited educational opportunities is why we exist.
No Hassle Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with
your order, you may return the unused
items within 14 days from the date of
invoice for a full refund. All CD’S, DVD,
videos, and printed materials such as
manuals, flash cards, charts, etc are
excluded. Shipping charges and any
restocking fees will apply. All returns
must be accompanied with an
authorization number, obtainable
through Perform Better Australia.
All orders will be shipped with current
available inventory. Customers will be
notified by phone or email of any items
that are out of stock. Most orders are
processed on the same day of receipt.
Shipping charges will be added and
vary according to size, weight and
destination. Perform Better Australia
utilizes registered post or couriers for
the fastest delivery method. Please
allow for 2-7 working days for delivery